8 tips on email campaign messaging
…why getting the right message, to the right person, at the right time is so important!
Getting the right message out there to your customers and prospects is worth taking time over, in order to reap the benefits most effectively.
So, I thought it would be helpful to look at that in a bit more detail.
- Grab their attention – Make sure the initial headline draws them in, otherwise the rest is wasted.
- Be engaging – Think about the profile of the person you want to engage with. Explain how they will benefit from your product keeping it succinct and informative.
- Be Informative – Give tips and tricks and best practices that will provide them with more value to ensure they get the maximum out of your product or service.
- Be personal – Make sure the recipient can also see the personality of you and your brand – people buy from people and brands they like and trust.
- Have a great offer – Explore how you can make your offer seasonal, topical and relevant.
- Segment your data – Data segmentation is an effective way to make sure you are getting the right message to your customers.
- Have a clear call to action – Make it easy for the recipient to get in contact.
- Stay in touch – Not everyone who receives your direct marketing message will immediately buy from you. However if you continue to keep in touch with relevant information and build the relationship they are more likely to make a sale and achieve a good ROI on your marketing investment.
For more helpful hints and tips from the UKs best data broker, go to our hom e page. Or learn more about how to buy mailing lists safely here.